Home > Shop Terms & Conditions
Shop Terms & Conditions
Orders up to the value of £100 will be charged a weight-related delivery cost, which is usually around £10.00 for packages over 2kg. P&P charges now include VAT. Orders over £100 per destination are free of charge. Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland and Continental delivery charges are priced on application. All orders will be confirmed.
Since we have an on-site butchery unit, we usually cut to order & will endeavour to dispatch within two POSTING days of receiving your requests. Posting days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Saturday deliveries at extra cost. No deliveries on Mondays. Please note that delivery dates may be affected by public and bank holidays. We will advise you of the next delivery date should this affect your order.
- All orders will be delivered in insulated boxes or bags, either by Royal Mail or by overnight courier. Please ensure that someone will be in to receive the order on the specific day or that there is a safe place for our courier to leave it; alternatively you can also arrange delivery to your neighbour, if it’s more convenient, at no extra charge. Please clearly state your instructions when ordering. Please also advise if the parcel is a gift, whether you would like it gift-wrapped, if you have a message and an alternative address for the bill to be sent to (if applicable).
PRODUCTS & PROCESSES
- Our beef is cut to order and sent out fresh. As we do not always know the exact weight of your order until it has been cut and processed, we will advise you of the final amount in which you will be charged.
- All prices are subject to market fluctuation.
- All product prices shown exclude delivery charges.
- With regard to the Hampers and Gift boxes, we reserve the right to substitute items of a similar value (e.g. Smoked Venison Roe for Wisps of Lamb). We will not be liable of any consequential loss.
- All our goods and services comply with all standards required by relevant legislation.
- We regret that due to the very short timescale involved in processing fresh meat orders, you cannot cancel your order or amend your order after we have confirmed the order with yourself.
- All personal data we collect from you will only be used by ourselves to ensure that you receive the service you expect. All details will be held securely and never disclosed to any third party.
All photographs and charts on this website belong to Hardiesmill and must not be used by or copied by any other party.
All personal data we collect from you will only be used by ourselves to ensure that you receive the service you expect. All details will be held securely and never disclosed to any third party.